As an undergraduate applicant or first level university student, you should consider certain requirements depending on the program you are applying for. Applications are accepted from graduates of officially recognized high schools or colleges. The following documents should be presented for undergraduate application to ABZUMS:
- An academic record: Applicants must obtain a record of transcripts from the institution they have attended. Applicants who have obtained higher marks in Biology, Chemistry (General, Inorganic, and Organic), Physics, mathematics, and physiology in high school will be given high priority.
- Curriculum vitae (CV) or resume: This includes your personal information as well as your educational background and work experience.
Motivation Letter: This letter demonstrates which program you are deciding to apply for
- Scanned copy of the main page of your passport in high quality in any graphic file format (PDF, JPEG, PNG)
- passport size photo
Note: All documents must be submitted in either Persian or English.
Graduate applicants are the ones who hold university degree in different fields of medicine and desire to broaden their academic knowledge and become a professional specialist in their field. Before filling the online application form, Make sure to prepare essential documents. As a graduate applicant, you should meet certain requirements depending on the program you are applying for. The list below pinpoints required documents for graduate application to ABZUMS
- Academic record: Applicants must obtain a record of transcripts from the institution they have attended. There is no minimum required GPA to secure admission to a graduate program.
- Graduation Degrees and Certificates
- A letter of application or motivation in which your major and interest are specified
- A Resume or C.V.
- Two letters of recommendation
- A passport-size photograph
- A copy of passport's main pages
Note: Certificate of any publications or published papers is considered as an advantage
Language of instruction is both English and Persian; however, it is not essential for applicants of ABZUMS to have evidence of English or Persian proficiency. If applicants’ language proficiency does not meet ABZUMS minimum requirements, he/she is required to pass English and Persian language classes before or during the program.
Note: Proficiency in English and acceptable Scores (IELTS with a minimum band score of 5.5 or its equivalent in TOEFL iBT (minimum 69) or TOEFL PBT (minimum 525) ) is considered as an advantage